n-Track Studio 9.1.1 Build 3648 Crack + Registration Key Full Latest 2020
n-Track Studio 9 Crack Audio recording, editing, and mixing are tasks not too easy to carry out, especially without a proper software solution at hand for processing the input. Among the applications designed for these types of operations, n-Track Studio tries to combine function variety with ease of use to offer a really enjoyable experience to its users.
n-Track Studio is an audio & MIDI multitrack recorder that will turn your computer into a full-fledged recording studio. At the heart of it, n-Track Studio has a digital mixer interface that lets to create a professional mixed audio and music files.
n-Track Studio Keygen
It can record plays back an unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks, and effects can be tracked with Built-in effects include Reverb, AutoVol, Echo, Pitch Shift, Chorus and Track EQ, etc. n-Track also supports third-party DirectX and VST plug-ins. You can automate Volume, pan, aux sends & return and effects for custom fade-in, out, or volume boosts.
n-Track Studio supports simultaneous recording from multiple 16 and 24 bit sound cards. The real-time audio effects can be applied to each track. This is a non-destructive process. So if you don’t like the plug-in effect you used to record, you can tweak or change it without damaging the original “live” take. You can layer up to 25 combinations of effects per track. n-Track Studio support multiple audio file formats as well as the ability to import, edit, and export midi files. Record, edit, overdub your audio tracks, apply effects, process audio live input, mix and then burn audio CDs, or create mp3 files.
n-Track Studio is an Audio and MIDI Digital Multitrack Recorder that transforms your computer into a powerful audio recording studio. You can record, playback, overdub your audio tracks exploiting the flexibility and power of today’s PCs for applying effects, realtime input processing, automated aux channels sends and returns, destructive and non-destructive wave editing. The program supports 24bit-192 kHz recording, 64-bit mixing, multiple channels soundcards, live input processing, CD burning, mp3 encoding, and more. Also, download VueScan Pro
- Records and plays back a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks
- DirectX, VST and ReWire effects can be added to each channel/track
- Built-in effects include Reverb, Compression, Parametric and Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer
- Supports 16 and 24 bit single and multichannel soundcards at sampling frequencies up to 192 Khz using Asio, WaveRT, WDM, MME, and DirectSound
- Is compatible with multichannel Asio, WaveRT, WDM and MME audio drivers, which means that n-Track can work with almost any soundcard available today with the lowest possible latency
- Supports VST Instruments and DirectX Instruments synth plug-ins. Sample-accurate MIDI tracks can be sent to VSTi/DXi software MIDI synths, without the need of expensive hardware MIDI synths.
- Adjust the effect settings and listen to the result in real-time.
- Built-in effects include Reverb, Compression, Parametric and Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer.
- Supports third party DirectX, VST 2.0 and ReWire plug-ins.
- Realtime Audio effects can be added to each channel.
- Supports 16 and 24 bit single and multichannel soundcards at sampling frequencies up to 192 Khz using Asio, WaveRT, WDM, MME, and DirectSound.
- Input processing allows processing with plug-ins live signals. Record the ‘dry’ (unprocessed) signal while processing and reprocess the recording later – i.e. Play the guitar through a distortion plug-in then change the distortion after the recording!
Changes in n-Track Studio 9.1.1 Build 3648 Beta:
- Fixed bug on scrolling tracks when the mouse is on widgets window [Bug fix]
- Fixed bug on grabbing widgets when parts are overlapped [Bug fix]
- Minor fixes to n-Track Sampler [Bug fix]
- Fixed a number of minor bugs [Bug fix]
What’s new n-Track Studio 9.1.0 Build 3629?
- Added “Loop” part widget > trim or indent the recorded part, snap it to the grid and then drag it from the “Loop” widget to create a perfectly timed beat.
- Added bypass for global speed and transpose processing > click on the button in the transport bar to enable/disable the effects and to show/hide the controls.
- Fixed built-in Metronome output menu.
- Fixed n-Track Drums editor not showing kits downloaded from the Add-On Manager.
- Interface improvements.
- More bugs fixing.
- New resizable interface and layout options.
- And much more…
- Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 and flavor of 64-bit all editions.
- 512 MB VRAM
- DirectX 10
- 1280 x 720 Display
How to install?
- Open and install the application.
- Do not open the package. Close it totally.
- Copy n-track.x64-patch.exe to the installation directory.
- Run the patch as admin and do the patch.
- That’s Enjoy the final version.